Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Picture Speaks Thousand Words




One of our protential buyer from Canada called yesterday morning, curious about how the main power switch works for our watch winders: DC-02D S & PL-01 since they are going to have a presentation with their clients. I guess their Sales Re. did not read our User Instruction carefully.


Although I explained over the phone, I still feel that they might get confused. In order to avoid the possible confusion, I decided to make a simple drawing as I believe it could explain the exact location and functionality well.


Few minutes after a picture faxed and spoke to potential buyer again, they replied with positive & happy tone that they fully understood.


Once again, the proof of "A Picture Speaks Thousand Words", simple & easy for understanding~~~

No comments: